Responsive Drupal Theme
CLASSIFIO is a professional Drupal responsive theme for classified ads, fully manageable and complete responsive for ads objects, categories, shops, and more.
Setup and implementation
CLASSIFIO is created over an installation profile, so you don't need to do much to get it working. Following steps will guide you through the installation process.
1. Extract the zip file on your web server. It includes all you need to get it working, so don't worry about any other files handle. The location of your installation depends on the kind of server you're using. I mention some examples here you may be:
- In case you're using a local XAMP on Windows, the server root folder is C:\xampp\htdocs\
- In case you're using a local AppServ on Windows, the server root folder is C:\Appserv\www\
- In case you're using a local MAMP on OSX, the server root folder is Aplications/MAMP/htdocs/
- In case you're using a remote/local WebServer on Linux, the server root folder usually is /home/user/public_html/
Once you extract it, you can change the name of the folder.
2. Using a web browser, browse to your folder / domain / subdomain where the extracted classifio's folder was created. I'll use as example the name http://example.com
3. Select CLASSIFIO as your installation profile on the "Select an installation profile" page and then click "Save and Continue".
4. Select your language on the "Choose language" page and then click "Save and Continue" by default, the theme is English based.
5. Setup your database info on the "Database configuration" page and then click "Save and Continue". If you haven't created it yet, do it via phpMyAdmin or any other MySQL configuration app. Once you continue, the installation process will begin.
Please, be a little bit patient.
Errors on database installation
Should any errors occur during the database installation you need to refresh your site at http://example.com/install.php?profile=classifio&locale=en
If your installation failed this is most likely due to your server resources being limited by its configuration - most commonly these are: max_execution_time and memory_limit . If working on a localhost increasing those limits is easy - simply head over to your PHP.ini configuration file, find where those directives are located and increase them to for instance: max_execution_time = 3600 memory_limit = 1024M If none of those work and you are using a hosting somewhere you can always ask them for a quick assistance with this via their Live Chat or Support Phone. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. form at https://ubiko.host/
6. Configure your site basic info on the "Configure Site" page and then click "Save and Continue". Wait a little bit, until all CLASSIFIO's features are configured.
7. CLASSIFIO instalation was a Success!
For security purposes, it's recommended that you delete "profiles/classifio/classifio.sql", or move the "classifio" profile folder out of your webroot.
Now you can visit your new site.
Configuration for API keys
- Google Maps API Key :
So, browse to:
It is recommended that sites running on production environments do not display any errors.
So, browse to http://example.com/admin/config/development/logging and enable "None" option and "Save Configuration"
Change Site Logo
This is one of the first things you'll want to do when you have CLASSIFIO installed. Here I show you how:
1- Browse to http://example.com/admin/appearance/settings/classifio
2- Scroll down to the section named "Logo image settings".
3- Browse for your logo file locally. Once you find it, select it, and click “Save Configuration” at the bottom of the page. It will be uploaded to your web server.
I've included logo.psd file with this theme: If you'd like to change the logo in the header, open "logo.psd", make the necessary adjustments, and then save the file as "logo.png".
Change theme style
Biz Directory is built with 7 colors, BOXED and FULL layout option and with 8 background patterns and you can change it very easy:
1. Browse to http://example.com/admin/appearance/settings/classifio
2. Scroll down to the section named "Theme style settings".
3. Define your preference and save.
Change theme appearance
Drupal is a powerful cms, so Managing content must be very easy:
Add a new Ad Categories / Ad Tags / Location / Tags / Product Categories / Product Tags
CLASSIFIO use Ad Categories / Ad Tags / Location / Tags / Product Categories / Product Tags as taxonomy in Ad content, in blog or article content and in Product content:
To add/edit/delete a taxonomy, browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/taxonomy/
For “Ad Categories” you must add a Icon and Image for a parent terms
Create a new Slide show / Product Display / Blog or Article
1. Browse to http://example.com/node/add/slide-show for create Slide show content, see (http://example.com/node/82/edit, http://example.com/node/83/edit and http://example.com/node/84/edit )
2. Browse to http://example.com/node/add/article for create Blog content
4. Browse to http://example.com/node/add/product-display for create Product Display
Custom Featured Ads
1- Chose the Ad content which you want add or remove to Featured Ads and edit it
2- In edit page, scroll down to the section named “Publishing options” and enable or disable the “Promoted to front page” option.
To customize your blocks, you should visit the block configuration page: http://example.com/admin/structure/block
All Ads Maps block
The All Ads Maps is a view block, to edit it:
1. Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/views/view/all_listings_maps/edit
2. When you add a new parent term of Ad category as we explained in the "Managing Content” you must not forget to add a map marker for this new category, so select “Settings”:
3. Scroll down to the section named “Location differentiator and associated markers” and associate each new category to a marker map.
In block page http://example.com/admin/structure/block, scroll down to the section named “Showcase” and configure the Welcome block.
In block page http://example.com/admin/structure/block, scroll down to the section named “Showcase” and configure the Features block.
In block page http://example.com/admin/structure/block, scroll down to the section named “Utility” and configure the Slogan block.
Bottom message block
In block page http://example.com/admin/structure/block, scroll down to the section named “Third page bottom” and configure the Bottom message block.
In block page http://example.com/admin/structure/block, scroll down to the section named “Footer” and configure the About block.
Background of Titlebar
In block page http://example.com/admin/structure/block, scroll down to the section named “Background Titlebar” and configure the Background blocks of Titlebar.
- The map in contact page is displayed by a Contact map content.
1. To edit it browse to http://example.com/node/93/edit
2. To add new location to Contact map, browse to http://example.com/node/add/contact-map for creat new content
3. And to edit the Our locations view, browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/views/view/our_locations/edit
- The contact informations in contact page is displayed by a custom block; to edit it:
- Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/block/manage/block/8/configure
- Edit the e-mail address of Recipients the contact form: Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/contact/edit/1:
IMCE Configuration profiles
Browse to http://example.com/admin/config/media/imce to change and assign profiles to user roles for available file systems.
In CLASSIFIO site; for Edit the expiration date of Ad:
Scroll down to the section named “Publishing options” and edit "Default expiration date" option
Browse to http://example.com/admin/config
Browse to http://example.com/admin/commerce/config and configure these informations.
Browse to http://example.com/admin/commerce/config/currency and enable new store currency.
Browse to http://example.com/admin/commerce/config/payment-methods to edit payment methods.
CurrencyChanging the currency at this link http://example.com/admin/commerce/config/currency is for products (SHOP)
Currency of Product priceFor change the currency of Product price:
1- Edit the product like http://example.com/node/88/edit
- For modify this block:
1- Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/views/view/shopping_cart/edit/block
2- In "Advanced" onglet scroll to "No results behavior" and select "Global: Text area"
Currency of Ad price- For change the currency of Ad price:
1- Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/types/manage/ad/fields/field_price
Inquiry system defines block form for let the visitors to contact the authors of Ads.
By default, the visibility of this block for all users; but you can change this configuration:
Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/pages/nojs/operation/node_view/handlers/node_view__listing_page/content Scroll down to the section named “Block enquire” and edit Visibility rules.
In Role section, turn-on the role which you want to display this block and save
To display the list of Ads that enquired by visitors; Browse to http://example.com/admin/listings-enquired
We inform you that an authenticated user is not an advertiser, in our theme does not yet provide a payment system or Pricings plan to add the "advertiser" role automatically. The payment system in the Classifio it is for the shop.
So you must assign each an authenticated user the "advertiser" role manually from:
- Browse to http://example.com/admin/people.
- By clicking on the Edit link of the user you want.
- In display page scroll to Roles section and select the "advertiser" role.
Generally, when a user clicks on the "Post your Ad" button, ie when he follows this link http://example.com/new-ad, there are three cases:
- For "anonymous user" the system redirect to Login page.
- For "authenticated user" not has "advertiser" role, you must enter the path to redirect to, so:
- Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/pages/nojs/operation/page-add_listing/handlers/page-add_listing__join/settings
- In Redirect destination field, enter the path to redirect to, for example "contact" to redirect to Contact page. Then click on Update and save button.
- For user has "advertiser" role, the system redirect to Create Ad page, ie redirect to this link http://example.com/node/add/ad.
In order to customize this system and make each "authenticated user" as an "advertiser" without assigning it the role "advertiser", so you must:
- Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/pages/edit/page-add_listing.
- Scroll to Panel: Join and disable it
- In display page click on Disable and save button
- Back to http://example.com/admin/structure/pages/edit/page-add_listing.
- Scroll to Panel: New Ad and edit Selection rule
- In display page, configure settings for the User: role
- In Role section turn on "authenticated user" and save
- In display page, click on Update and save button
- Finally change the permissions of the role "authenticated user" from this link http://example.com/admin/people/permissions then Save permissions.
- To display all authenticated users in the All Advertisers page at link http://example.com/all-advertisers, you must change its view
- Browse to http://example.com/admin/structure/views/view/all_members/edit
- Scroll down to Filter criteria section, click on User: Roles (= advertiser)
- In display page, turn on "Has roles in addition to 'authenticated user'" and save